Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Invitation Wording - What it actually SAID

Invitation Content - The Invitation Itself

One of the things I struggled with on our weekend long wedding was how to convey the ideas and the flow of the weekend to people. We had a lot of room in the invitations to try, so I thought I'd post the components in case you want to borrow.

I used Microsoft word for all of my invitations. Should I have used Publisher, illustrator, or some other programs actually MADE for graphic stuff? Probably. Would have have saved me TONS of time? Probably. Was it in our budget? Nope!

Invitation wording:

Together with our parents Bubbs McDude & Gigi Geegerson

invite you to

join us for a weekend

among the redwoods

as we celebrate

our love &

join our lives
together

Magical Place
Redwood Valley, CA

May 29-31, 2009

Ceremony at dusk
May 30, 2009

Reception immediately following

No comments:

Post a Comment