Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pre-Ceremony Pictures

Pre-Ceremony Portraits


(All photos by Sabine Scherer)

I hate getting my picture taken. I’ve never liked my posed smiles (I used to practice when I was a teenager b/c I hated it so much).

Sabine was WONDERFUL and though I had too much adrenaline running through my veins to really remember taking pictures, she gave me lots of instruction on where to stand and where to put my hands and how to smile. Thank goodness.

Bubbs and I were planning on having a first look. At first I was against it, but did not want to take the time after the ceremony to take pictures, so we did and it was a GREAT decision.

The logistics made our first look awkward and not surprising. My mom got involved, the photographer’s tried to hide me, but none of it worked. He saw me, it was weird, but we moved on.

We took our couple shots and to be honest I don’t really remember any of the taking pictures part. I was too excited and anxious!

When they were done with our pictures, Bubbs and I went and got a glass of wine (beer for him) and found an empty room in the Big House. We just sat there for a minute and talked. We were way ahead of schedule, so he and I ducked out and played a game of ping pong. Just as we were about to go back in the house the photographer showed up and got some of our favorite fun pics of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment